Google BigQuery Training
Tribalism is a web analytics, cloud infrastructure and digital marketing company based in Sydney Australia. We have delivered multiple in-house Google Bigquery Training sessions across Australia and overseas. We are recognised locally as leaders in the space with a growing reputation internationally as well.
We’d love to assist you and your team get to grips with BigQuery and the rest of the Google Cloud stack as well.
What to expect 🙂
Sessions vary as to your requirements, but some of the areas covered may include:
- Intro to Bigquery – the basics: what it is, where it lives, how to access it, using the public data samples available
- SQL Refresher – Bigquery uses two types of syntax, Legacy SQL and Standard SQL. We’ll go over the differences and show the most often used functions in BigQuery
- Specific Use cases: want to join up some external tables in BigQuery for analysis – we can help you.
- Interacting with the rest of the Google stack with BigQuery
- User access control through IAM and the Cloud Console
- More Advanced features: Views v Tables, User Defined Functions, Dealing with Array data types
- Importing Data to Bigquery: User Interface, Google Cloud Storage
- Accessing Bigquery programmatically: through Google Scripts, the Command Interface, Google App Engine
Flexible to your plans:
It is easy for us to come to you, wherever you are across Australia, New Zealand or the Asia Pacific region.
Training agendas will be agreed with you in advance. If you like we can design the agenda completely for you, or if you have specific areas you’d like to cover we can tailor the agenda to your areas of focus.
Or rates are very competitive and will be agreed with you in advance. If you are interested please don’t hesitate to drop us a line so we can help you get moving forward with your BigQuery plans.
Drop us a line!
Email us here: email@example.com or fill out our quick contact form here: contact us
Other training sessions we run!
See below for more in-depth information about some of the sessions we run: