Google BigQuery Training
Tribalism is a web analytics, cloud infrastructure and digital marketing company with office space in Sydney and Melbourne Australia. We have delivered multiple in-house Google Bigquery Training sessions across Australia and overseas. We are recognised locally as leaders in the space with a growing reputation internationally as well.
We’d love to assist you and your team get to grips with BigQuery and the rest of the Google Cloud stack as well.
What to expect:
Sessions vary as to your requirements, but some of the areas covered may include:
- Intro to Bigquery – the basics: what it is, where it lives, how to access it, using the public data samples available
- SQL Refresher – Bigquery uses two types of syntax, Legacy SQL and Standard SQL. We’ll go over the differences and show the most often used functions in BigQuery
- Specific Use cases: want to join up some external tables in BigQuery for analysis – we can help you.
- Interacting with the rest of the Google stack with BigQuery
- User access control through IAM and the Cloud Console
- More Advanced features: Views v Tables, User Defined Functions, Dealing with Array data types
- Importing Data to Bigquery: User Interface, Google Cloud Storage
- Accessing Bigquery programmatically: through Google Scripts, the Command Interface, Google App Engine
Google BigQuery Interface
Flexible to your plans:
It is easy for us to come to you, wherever you are across Australia, New Zealand or the Asia Pacific region.
Training agendas will be agreed with you in advance. If you like we can design the agenda completely for you, or if you have specific areas you’d like to cover we can tailor the agenda to your areas of focus.
Or rates are very competitive and will be agreed with you in advance. If you are interested please don’t hesitate to drop us a line so we can get your Google Analytics implementation in top shape.
Our guarantee to you
- Quality: We will deliver quality work. It's the first thing all of our staff are trained in - “completed” is not good enough - it needs to be done well!
- Communication: We cannot guarantee that everything will be perfect the first time. Most things aren't. But what we can guarantee is easy communication to anyone in our business to discuss any issues and fix any problems asap.
- Innovative: We are anti-silo. Like life - you can't just focus on one thing to fix your problems. We are well versed on every facet of this field - and with that comes innovative approaches to your business issues.